Scanning and Imaging
Fort Knox Records Management provides customised scanning and imaging services to transfer your physical paper documents and files to electronic records — ensuring that you can significantly minimise the amount of time and resources spent organising, searching and managing vital information.
Fort Knox Records Management scanning and imaging services include:
- Conversion of documents, manuals, plans and drawings to digital images.
- Transfer of images to accessible media like CD-ROM, DVD, USB or external hard drives.
- Indexing and storage of digital images on hosted servers for secure online access.
- Scan-on-Demand — electronic delivery of paper documents on an as needed basis, which can be especially useful for access to files stored at a distance.
- On-site scanning services for cases when documents cannot leave your premises.
- Accounts Payable — providing invoice processing services and streamlined audit processes.
- Proof of Delivery — daily, weekly or monthly scanning of consignment notices, manifests, work orders or signed invoices.
Realise the benefits of digital technology without the large and ever-changing investment in hardware, software, and technical staff.